Roch Community School Our Vision:
To be a happy, safe, nurturing community,
with positive values at its core,
opening the Hearts and Minds of its learners
through inspiring, authentic experiences,
opening Doors to a world of opportunity and possibility.
We aim to:
- inspire and motivate every individual,
- be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- to equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.
We are a Values-based school.
We want to teach the children at Roch good values. We want them to have the skills and ability to empathise with each other, understand and appreciate each other and model good values throughout their lives.