Wednesday,12th September Friends of Roch School AGM 7.30pm at school EVERYONE WELCOME
Thursday 20th September 3.30pm Dosbarth Enfys – “Welcome” session with Mrs. MacDougall – Williams and Mrs. Morgan. For all parents of pupils in dosbarth Enfys
Monday 24th September 3.30pm – Lexia information session – Mr. Evans – open to all parents of pupils on the Lexia programme.
Friday 28th September Harvest Service St.Mary’s Church Roch (time to be confirmed) all parents welcome
Monday 1st October 3.30pm – Mathletics information session – Mr. Evans – open to all parents.
Monday October 15th Shwmae day
Thursday Oct 18th 3.30pm Friends of Roch School Little Monsters Event.
Week beginning Monday October 22nd parents evenings
Monday October 29th – Friday November 2nd half term
Monday November 5th Pupils back in school
Wednesday November 19th Individual photographs
Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th December – Christmas performances
Carol Service Church of St.Mary Roch TBC
Wednesday December 19th AM Torch theatre panto—whole school
Friday December 21st end of term
Monday January 7th First day of spring term.
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.