16/3/20 – 19/3/20: Parent’s evening meetings
6/4/20 -17/4/20 Easter holidays
1/4/20 A celebration on the school’s work this term on ‘Wondrous Wales’ – all parents invited.
20/4/20 : First day back for pupils.
28/4/20 – 5/5/20: Welsh Gov Mathematical Reasoning Tests yr 2-6
NB: The government has changed May day bank holiday from Monday May 4th to Friday May 8th 2020
Tuesday July 14th No school for pupils – teacher training .
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.