18/2/19 – 22/2/19 :Book Week book character dress up day on 19/2/19
25/2/19 – 1/3/19 : Half term holiday
19/3/19: School Eisteddfod
1/4/19 – 5/4/19: Parent’s evening week
1/4/19 – Dosbarth Enfys Parent’s reading workshop.
4/4/18: Dyfed primary schools cross country championships Carmarthen (Please note change of date)
15/4/19– 26/4/19: Easter holidays
29/4/19 : First day back for pupils.
7/5/19 – 14/5/19: Welsh Gov Tests yr 2-6
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.