Week commencing : 21/05: Poetry week
24/08 School Disco from 3.15pm
28/05-01/06 Half term
22/06: Y6 Transition Day Penrhyn Dewi and Haverfordwest High School (TBC)
27/06 Foundation Phase Sports 10.00am – 12.00pm. Junior sports 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
29/06 Reserve sports day
05/07: Y6 Transition Day YDS (TBC)
11-13/07 Y6 Residential trip to Cardiff
19/07 Yr 6 Leaver’s Concert 2pm.
20/07 Last day of term
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.