Tuesday October 15th Shwmae day
Friday October 18th Individual school photographs
Week beginning Monday October 21st parents evenings
Monday October 28th – Friday November 1st half term
Monday November 3rd Pupils back in school
Estyn wants your views on Pembrokeshire education services
Estyn has launched a survey on how well Pembrokeshire council supports its schools and youth services.
If you’re a parent, carer, learner or work/are involved in education in Pembrokeshire, Estyn wants your views to help inspectors judge how how effective the council is at ensuring young people receive the education to which they are entitled.
Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th December – Christmas performances
Wednesday December 11th AM Torch theatre panto—whole school
Monday 16th December Carol Service Church of St.Mary Roch 5pm
Friday December 20th end of term
Monday January 6th First day of spring term.
NB: The government has changed May day bank holiday from Monday May 4th to Friday May 8th 2020
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.