Please see term dates below for the remainder of the academic year.
School finishes for half term Friday February 17th.
Pupils return to school on Monday February 27th
School finishes for Easter Friday March 31st.
Pupils return to school on Tuesday April 18th
School finishes for half term Friday May 26th.
Pupils return to school on Monday June 5th
School finishes for Summer Friday July21st.
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.
Pupil Development Grant Spending Plan April 2022-April 2023
9th February 2023
Pupil Development Grant Spending Plan April 22 - April 23