Due to Coronavirus Roch CP is currently closed.
Pembrokeshire County Council childcare arrangements
Pembrokeshire County Council has introduced a Childcare hub-based model for critical workers and the families of vulnerable learners.
From Monday, 30th March, Childcare will only be available to eligible critical workers and at specific locations within the county.
Places must be booked by telephone 01437 776350 or via email: email@example.com children from vulnerable families will be contacted by a key worker and offered places.
Further information and a booking form are available on the Council’s website.
The online Childcare booking applications will be processed centrally on a weekly basis.
There will be no option to turn up without a confirmed booking as most critical workers will know their shifts in advance.
The advice remains to stay at home wherever possible in order to maintain social distancing.
Children aged between three and 11 can attend the following primary settings:
- Pembroke Dock
- Tenby VC
- Milford Haven Community Primary (Meads site)
- Glannau Gwaun
- Y Frenni:
Special Settings for pupils who currently attend those settings:
- Portfield for Special Pupils
- Pembrokeshire Learning Centre, Neyland
The demand for secondary places has been low and learners aged 11 to 14 years can attend the following Secondary settings:
- Haverfordwest High VC School
- Greenhill, Tenby
For children up to three-years-old, childcare is payable and operates from the following settings:
- Happy Days, Milford
- Playdays, Fishguard
- Tiny Treasures at Tenby VC School
- Golden Manor, Pembrokeshire County Council
- Jolly Jumpers Haverfordwest
- ABC Haverfordwest
- Withybush Hospital Day Nursery Haverfordwest.
Reminder of important changes to Free School Meals payments
The current system of vouchers redeemable at Tesco stores is valid up to and including Friday 1st May.
But from Monday 4th May, your Free School Meal entitlement will be paid by bank transfer, for the two weeks up to Friday 15th May.
The rate is £3.90 per day, per child.
For the Council to pay this money, we must have your bank account details.
All those entitled to Free School Meals should have received a letter from us about the changes.
It is very important that you give us your bank details as soon as you can, as we will not be able to get the money to you without them.
If you haven’t had a letter from us, or you need another one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01437 775250 as soon as possible.
Please ensure ALL details on the form, including National Insurance number, are completed before returning.
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.