We are proud to be a part of the myHappymind Family!
As a whole school program grounded in science and dedicated to building positive mental wellbeing, myHappymind helps children understand how their brains work and supports them in developing the skills and habits to be their very best selves!
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.