SCHOOLS IN WALES NOT OPENING UNTIL FEBRUARY 1st AT THE EARLIEST
Childcare for critical workers and vulnerable learners will be available from Wednesday 6th January. Please only access this provision when you have no other alternative, email the school to book a childcare place.
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.