15/4/19– 26/4/19: Easter holidays
29/4/19 : First day back for pupils.
1/5/19: Urdd mixed contact rugby tournament – (rearranged date again ! )
3/5/19 : Whole school INSET day – no school for pupils
7/5/19 – 14/5/19: Welsh Gov Tests yr 2-6
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.