There will be a phased return to school of foundation phase pupils week beginning February 23rd. All Foundation Phase pupils will be in school from Monday March 1st onwards.
Childcare for critical workers and vulnerable learners will still be available, but please only access this provision if you have no other alternative, booking can only be made by emailing the school.
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.