6th – 8th June Y6 Residential trip to Cardiff
22nd June: Y6 Transition Day Penrhyn Dewi
27th June: Foundation Phase Sports 10.00am – 12.00pm. Junior sports 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
29th June: Reserve sports day
5th July : Y6 Transition Day YDS (TBC)
11th & 12th July : Y6 Transition Day Haverfordwest High School (TBC)
19th July : Yr 6 Leaver’s Concert 2pm.
20th July Last day of term
We aim to:
- Inspire and motivate every individual,
- Be a listening, approachable school working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community,
- Promote purposeful teaching in a high quality learning environment and to ensure the highest standards through an enriched curriculum,
- Develop confident learners through nurturing self-esteem,
- Be an inclusive school ensuring everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and where everyone is equally valued,
- To equip pupils with the skills to enable them to become independent lifelong learners,
- Promote positive behaviour and foster moral values based upon respect for others, the community and the wider world,
- Engage pupils, staff and governors in meaningful self-evaluation.
In order to raise funds towards replacing the school’s much needed trim trail Friends of Roch are organising a Summer Fair…